Copper and Direct Bond Copper Micro-Channel Cooler (MCC)
- Direct bonded Cu to high thermal conductivity ceramics
- All Cu Micro channel coolers
- Made to customer design/specification
- Performance tested and verified to meet customer needs
- Micro and Macro channel internal layers available
- Precision etched or machined layers
- R&D and Production volume capability
Stellar’s Micro-channel coolers are used in high-performance solid-state lasers
A diode pumped high-power solid-state laser is used in the welding, cutting, and surface processing of various metals. It is most impressive in situations which require the combination of high power and maximum beam quality.
Stellar’s cooling solution micro-channel coolers deliver optimal cooling performance for pump modules that are used in high power solid-state lasers.