Aluminum Nitride (AlN)
Aluminum nitride substrates are used in microelectronics applications for medium to high power circuits requiring extremely good thermal conductivity 170 W/mK along with excellent mechanical and electrical properties. Being non-toxic they are finding increasing application in replacing beryllium oxide substrates which have inherent toxic properties.
Benefits of Aluminum Nitride (AlN) ceramic substrates
- High thermal conductivity
- High electrical insulation properties
- Excellent Thermal Shock resistance
- Excellent metalizing properties with specialized thick-film pastes, thin-films, and DBCu
- Low Thermal Expansion at 4.6 ppm/°C
- Excellent high-temperature characteristics
- Available in lapped and polished finishes
Notice: All International Aluminum Nitride (AlN) orders are subject to Export Administration Regulations (EAR).